Home » Posts Tagged "asia"
2011 Amazon asia berlingske Bestseller BoF branding Business Børsen case China co-creation Conference consumers Costume Danish design DR ecommerce epn Facebook fashion fashionforum Galliano hummel interaction JP luxury metro multichannel NaP Nyhedsmagasin Politikken press2009 press2010 Press 2011 retail Ritzau social media strategy technology tweets twitter Tøj07 web
- Ipad brings print advertising to life. I love it! http://t.co/sjwS2Z4B 2012-10-10
- Facebook introduces Want Button for retailers Michael Kors and Victoria's Secret http://t.co/gVoVkagY 2012-10-09
- Most important areas for marketing in the next five years. Eg Marketing will merge with IT! http://t.co/K8JTw6dD 2012-10-08
- Speaking at Retail Institute's Cross Channel Conference today http://t.co/f84M1IBy 2012-10-04
- Facebook explains how it's going to target customers with personal ads - and how it helps retailers http://t.co/edkApLef 2012-10-03
- Nike & adidas are genius brands with digital marketing. But Amazon plays a big role for sports brands http://t.co/Bu1Gbc3W 2012-10-02
- Online retailer Yoox becomes more powerful in fashion http://t.co/sNCaDQEX 2012-09-27
- Burberry’s new retail store is build like it's website. Entertainment, experiences, shopping and hanging out http://t.co/2XR9xdzQ 2012-09-24
- Burberry designs flagship London shop to resemble its website http://t.co/8mgzI2dw via @guardian 2012-09-19
- Can Ben Silbermann Turn Pinterest Into The World’s Greatest Shopfront? http://t.co/MFjiQ3O1 via @FastCoDesign 2012-09-17
- More updates...